Wednesday, November 14, 2007

When You Don't Know Where To Start, Go To The Beginning...

For years, I've admired other blogger friends of mine, such as the wit and wisdom of one Tata in her blog, Poor Impulse Control. I've admired her adherence and perserverance at keeping it current and updated on a regular basis with a never-ending stream of amazing posts. Ditto for my other blogging friends. I've often longed to do this myself, but knowing that I have the attention span of a teetsy fly, have shyed away from attempting such a foolhardy undertaking.

A couple days ago, Mrs. Mikay had mentioned how she would like to start a journal of our adventures, as every weekend since we met, we're doing *something*, and it's beginning to become difficult for our aging ADHD collectively shared brain to keep track of it all. Since she is very computer-friendly, probably moreso than I, I thought a blog would be a great tool for her.
And, as long as I'm setting one up...well, what the hell, I might as well jump in the see-ment pond of cyberspace myself.

But where to start? I can't possibly explain myself in 3 paragraphs or less. Let alone 3 pages. It would take *volumes* to really explain what's going on in my melon in a way that would sufficiently lend you, dear reader, an understanding of just what the hell I'm all about. Hell, I've known me for 44 years and I'm still trying to figure me out myself.

Only thru my diligent adherence to posting on a regular basis will we both come to know Mikay better. That is, if you continue to read this over, say, the 2008 Federal Income Tax instructions or other more interesting material.

I'll hold up my end of the bargain...at least til a shiny object distracts me.

No comments: